It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
Note ~ I saw this CUTE idea on Laura’s McTot blog and had to share it with you all! Thanks so much for the great idea, Laura.
Rainbow Fish: Colors by Marcus Pfister
Summary: Have fun exploring under the sea with the colorful Rainbow Fish and his many colorful friends! Simple text on each page makes it great for toddlers.
What You’ll Need:
- blue and a variety of colored craft foams
- wiggly eye
How to Make the ‘f’ for fish:
- Cut out a lowercase ‘f’ from a piece of light blue foam sheet. To make the letters go along with the uppercase letters we’ve done in the past, this letter was cut from a piece of foam that was about 4” x 5”.
- Cut out scales for the fish. I eyeballed the size of the scales and made it so that they would fit two across the fish’s body.
- Cover several of the scales with tinfoil, just like Rainbow Fish’s glittery scales.
- Cut out some fins and lips for your fish.
- Glue/tape the head of the fish, the tail and the flipper fin onto the lowercase ‘f’.
- Glue on the wiggly eye and lips.
- Glue on all of the pretty scales for your fish.