It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
Busy Horsies by John Schindel
Summary: Beautiful pictures and a simple text that gives your toddler some fun activities to do try with the horses ~ chasing, strolling, swimming, leaping. Some great new vocabulary words for your little one!
What You’ll Need:
- Light and dark brown foam
- a wiggly eye
- pen & pencil
How to Make the ‘h’ for horse:
- Cut out a lowercase ‘h’ from a piece of a dark brown foam sheet. To make the letters go along with the uppercase letters we’ve done in the past, this letter was cut from a piece of foam that was about 4” x 4”.
- Cut out two small ears and a head for the horse out of the excess dark brown foam.
- Cut out a tail and a mane from the light brown foam sheet.
- Glue/tape on the head, ears, tail and mane.
- Add the wiggly eye and read the book again with your little one and try to do some of the things along with the horsies!