What’s in the Tub?:
- cedar shavings
- Safari Pets Toob
- feline fancy buttons
- dog stuff buttons (I got mine from Michaels)
- small hamster dish
- dog house made from small cardboard box
- small blanket
- toilet paper tube
So, what fun things did we do with the tub?
- We identified all of the pets.
- Counted them and counted the buttons.
- Grouped our pets together that have fur, scales, and feathers.
- Talked about what kids of food each pet likes to eat.
We also talked about which pets live mainly in water.
Which pets like to climb ~ birds, lizards and cats (not the bunny),
and about pets that like to have hiding places.
What’s in the Tub? is a feature that focuses on fun sensory tub ideas to go along with the monthly theme at Totally Tots. Click here to see past sensory tub ideas.