Summary: Brother Bear gets a cavity filled and Sister Bear watches. When it’s her turn she climbs in the chair to have a baby tooth removed.
Baby Tooth Math Game
- Cards from Making Learning Fun (print several of the number cards)
- mini marshmallows or lima beans (something to serve as teeth)
- Laminator (optional)
1. Print off enough cards for your children. Laminate for durability.
2. First player pulls a card and places the corresponding number of “teeth” into their baby’s mouth.
3. First to fill up the mouth wins!
Such a simple but fun game to practice counting and math skills with your little one. Have fun playing the game together!
- construction paper (red, white, and pink)
1. Cut out a mouth shape from the red construction paper and a tongue shape from the pink paper
2. Glue the pink on top of the red mouth
3. Cut teeth from some white paper and let your child glue the teeth into the mouth. Depending on your child’s abilities, you can count out 10 teeth for the top and ten for the bottom.
4. Admire your finished product.