blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, December 14, 2009

The New Year Ahead…

We are pleased to have the new 2010 writing team finalized and are really excited to reveal the new moms on board! Please join us (the existing team members) in welcoming the following new ladies to the Totally Tots team…

You will see their bios and also updated bios from our current team members coming soon!

We are also excited to share some new features coming your way in January…

  • From Tots to Teens
    • Biblically based parenting

  • Mommy Made Printables
    • a collection of printables made by moms focused on our monthly theme

  • Play with Me
    • ideas for playing with a specific open-ended toy of the month

  • Little Books for Little Cooks
    • tots in the kitchen with mom

A few existing features have undergone a bit of a makeover, you’ll see the changes soon! We have done a lot of work, taken your input, and tried to make some changes that will serve moms of tots even better this upcoming year! Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo! I'm so excited!

Rikki Kreger said...

I'm so glad I found this site! I can't wait to read more in the new year!!

Tiffany said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see the changes, I'm sure they'll be great. Glad I found this site!

Sheena said...

This looks great! I'm so excited to see the new things, especially play with me. I'm always at a loss of things to play with my kids when we all sit down to play together in the playroom.

Jenny said...

Awesome! Can't wait! You are a blessing and inspiration! Thank you for all you do!

L2L said...

Hey there TT, I look forward to the adventure that 2010 will take us on and glad to be able to share it with you guys as well as reading your adventures!! And I am so glad and very blessed you guys have your act together so I can just go with the flow!!! Many thanks for the hard work you put into this blog. I greatly enjoy it and recomment it as a must for anyone who has a child 5 or younger!!!!