blank
blank

Compassion

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Now I Know My ABC’s ~ F is for Fox

It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done as well as links for upcoming books!

image
by Pat Hutchins

Summary: Rosie the hen goes for a walk…but is followed closely by the fox! Rosie doesn’t realize the trouble she is in, but the fox is the one that ends up with all the trouble in the end!

I know. It looks like a squirrel...but it's a fox. :)

What You'll Need:

  • Brown foam sheet/construction paper
  • Scissors
  • Pen {to trace letter}
  • Fake fur
  • Googly eyes
  • small pom pom for nose
  • Glue
How to make the 'F' Fox:
  1. Trace and cut an uppercase 'F' out of the foam sheet or construction paper. I used a foam sheet that was about 4" x 5" in size.
  2. Using the extra foam, cut out two small triangles for ears.
  3. Cut out a tail from the fake fur.
  4. Glue the ears, tail, eye and nose onto your letter F.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Rosie's Walk. We read it over and over when my sisters and I were little.