It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
Jenny Jellyfish: A Tale of Wiggly Jellies by Suzanne Tate
Summary: This is a fun and simple story that will help your little one learn more about jellyfish and what they do in the ocean.
What You’ll Need:
- Pink craft foam sheet
- Plastic sheet protector
- Clear or iridescent glitter
- Pencil or pen
- Q-tip or paintbrush
How to Make the lowercase “j” for jellyfish:
- Cut lowercase letter j from a piece of pink foam sheet. To make the letters go along with the uppercase letters we’ve done in the past, this letter was cut from a piece of foam that was about 4” x 5”.
- Cut plastic sheet protector into the shape of a jellyfish body with tentacles.
- Use a Q-tip or paintbrush to spread a thin layer of glue over the entire jellyfish.
- Generously sprinkle glitter over the wet glue and shake off excess glitter.
- Let dry then glue the lower case j onto the jellyfish.