It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
Can You Cuddle Like a Koala? by John Butler
Summary: A fun book to move around with your tot ~ swing like a monkey, stretch, leap, or even cuddle like a koala. The pictures are beautiful too!
What You’ll Need:
- Grey and black foam sheet
- Pencil or Pen
- Wiggly eyes
How to Make the lowercase “k” for koala:
- Cut the lowercase “k” from a piece of grey foam sheet. To make the letters go along with the uppercase letters we’ve done in the past, this letter was cut from a piece of foam that was about 4” x 5”.
- Cut ears, tail and face out of excess grey foam.
- Cut nose out of black foam or use a black Sharpie to add nose to face.
- Glue lowercase k onto the face of the koala (as pictured). Add the ears, tail and nose (or draw nose).
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- Cuddle with your tot!