Next month our theme at Totally Tots is Princesses and Knights. Here are some ideas for you to use in a sensory tub with your little one to explore the theme up close and personal.
What’s in the Tub?:
- green split peas
- unfinished castle birdhouse
- small craft sticks (hot glued together)
- blue glass gems
- princess figurine
- prince figurine
- knight figurine
- Knights and Dragons Toob (we didn’t use the dragon)
- princess novelty buttons
- ceramic crown
- small wooden mirror
I used the glass gems to make a moat around the castle and the craft sticks as a draw bridge.
The small ceramic crown held our glass gems and small treasures.
So, what fun things did we do with the tub?
- Dug for the princesses lost treasure (buttons)
- Counted how many glass gems it took to make our moat
- Defended the princess from the bad Knight and made up lots of fun stories
What’s in the Tub? is a feature that focuses on fun sensory tub ideas to go along with the monthly theme at Totally Tots. Click here to see past sensory tub ideas.