Since we have done A through E, now is the time to review the letters with your LO's and do some fun stuff that that is all over the Net!
- Letters, Numbers and Books oh my! Letter B butterflies
- Ball Toss: take some Balls and a Laundry Basket and have your LO toss them in (you could also use beanbags)
- Chalk Drawings: take your LO outside and draw with Chalk. You could even draw a road and play with Cars on it!
- Make Carrot Muffins with your LO with cake mix: that duncin hines decadent carrot cake is yummy!
- Dandelion Painting: we all have lots of dandelions in our yard so make some neat prints and paint with them!
- Dress Up Box: throw in your LO's old halloween costumes or some fun necklace's and such for a fun dress up box
- Earth: Superheroes and Princesses made a really neat Coffee Filter Earth Day craft!
- English Muffin Pizza: make some English Muffin Pizza with your LO: they can spread the sauce and add the cheese pop it in the oven or toaster oven and they will have fun eating a lunch or snack that they made them self!
Hope you enjoy the Review since its a review of 5 letters you could do 1 or both activities each day of the week or work on the letters they need help with! Also get out your Alphabet book and read it and do the interactive pages with your LO throughout the week!