It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
Owl Babies: Candlewick Storybook AnimationsOwl Babies by Martin Waddell
Summary: Three little owls get worried when their momma goes out to get them something to eat…and doesn’t come back right away.
What You’ll Need:
- Light brown, dark brown and orange foam sheet.
- Pencil or pen
- Sharpie marker
- Wiggle eyes
How to Make the lowercase “o”
- Cut lowercase “o” out of 2 x 2 dark brown foam sheet.
- Cut the owl’s body and feet out of light brown foam sheet.
- Cut a beak out of orange foam sheet.
- Use a black Sharpie to add claws onto the feet.
- Glue lowercase “o” onto the owl’s body.
- Glue feet and beak onto owl.
- Add wiggly eyes.