It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
If You Were a Parrot by Katherine Rawson
Summary: Beautifully illustrated book that will help your child imagine what life would be like if they were a parrot.
What You’ll Need:
- red and yellow foam sheet
- colored feathers
- wiggly eye
How to Make the ‘p’ for parrot:
- Cut a lowercase p from a piece of red foam sheet. We used a piece that was 2” x 4” so that it would match our uppercase letter crafts.
- Cut a beak for the parrot out of yellow foam.
- Glue or tape the feathers to the backside of the lowercase p.
- Glue or tape the beak onto the parrot.
- Add a wiggly eye.
- Squawk like a parrot just for fun!