blank
blank

Compassion

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Book Basket ~ July/August 2011

Photobucket

Here is a heads up on the books that we’ll be using during the months of July and August 2011 for the following features: Little Books for Little Cooks, Now I Know My ABC's, and Once Upon a Book. These lists are to help you out so you can be looking for the books at your library, digging through your stacks in search of them, or order those 'must haves'!

If you are reading this post in a blog reader, be sure to click through to read the full post and see the books we have planned. :)

Little Books for Little Cooks

Now I Know My ABC's

 

Once Upon a Book

 

3 comments:

Tracey M said...

I just love the books you share on this monthly post. I put so many of them on hold at our library and know ahead of time that they are going to be wholesome and educational. Thanks for sharing!

Karla said...

How far in advance do you get your books? I often request things from the library, but don't want to end up having to return them if I get them too soon or not request them far enough in advance.  

Jolanthe said...

usually I list the books in the order that we'll be using them. We post
the OUAB posts every Thursday, so hopefully that gives you an idea of
when to expect we'll use them. :)