blank
blank

Compassion

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mommy Made Printables ~ Pond

Mommy-Made-Printables2422222

We are excited to share some Pond printables for you to use with your tots as you explore together!

Pond Preschool Pack {from Homeschool Creations}image

 

Pond Tot Book {from 1+1+1=1} image

 

Tt is for Turtle {from Confessions of a Homeschooler}image

Pond Activity Pack {from Confessions of a Homeschooler}

image

Frogs or Turtles Grid Game {from Mama Jenn}imageimage

 

Pond Printables {from 2 Teaching Mommies}image

You can visit my Pond Theme pin board on Pinterest to see even more pond ideas I have found online!

Do you have any free POND printables YOU have created {and share}? If so, leave a link to your blog post in the comments below!

Signature-button-Carisa-2622222

4 comments:

2 Teaching Mommies said...

Thanks for sharing our resource.

mamma of two said...

The link for the Pond Activity Pack by Confession of a Homeschooler says it was deleated. I went to her blog and I cant find her activity packs. Could someone point me in a direction to get this pack. I have already printed the other pieces. I really want the different color ducks.

Jolanthe said...

She moved her blog to this address: http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/. You can do a search on her site to find the pack. :)

ericashomeschool said...

Hi! Here's the direct link, sorry about that! I've had so many issues with 4shared I'm trying to move files off! I forgot about the links over here!
http://shared.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/lotw/pondpack.pdf