Next month our theme at Totally Tots is All About Me. Here are some ideas for you to use in a sensory tub with your little one to explore the theme up close and personal.
What’s in the Tub?:
- blue rice (which is Aiden’s favorite color)
- wooden tree (a branch from the yard would also work)
- pictures of family members, with a hole punched at the top and string attached.
- pictures of our pets
- alphabet wooden beads
- our phone number on a piece of laminated paper
- magnetic numbers to practice making our phone number
- sea shells with letters written on them
- a few of Aiden’s favorite things; car, boat, miniature fishing pole, and a small bat and ball
He worked on spelling out a few family members names ~ of course he picked dad first.
This was a fun tub to put together and Aiden enjoyed that it was “All About Him”.
What’s in the Tub? is a feature that focuses on fun sensory tub ideas to go along with the monthly theme at Totally Tots. Click here to see past sensory tub ideas.