blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, October 1, 2010

Book Basket ~ October/November

Photobucket
At the end of each month we want to give you a 'heads up' of the books that will be used in the two upcoming months for several of our features: Little Books for Little Cooks, Now I Know My ABC's, and Once Upon a Book. These lists are to help you out so you can be looking for the books at your library, digging through your stacks in search of them, or order those 'must haves'!

Here are the books that we are planning to use during the months of October and November.

 Little Books for Little Cooks

Now I Know My ABC's

Once Upon a Book

 

3 comments:

lintonbrat said...

I own a copy of "the ants go marching" from scholastic, but its not the same as the one you have on the widget, will it still work?

nicole said...

Hi! I love your blog, but for some reason I can never see the books listed in the book basket.Can you help me figure why I don't see any titles? I see the general book basket blurb plus the categories, but never any of the book titles.
Thank You

Jolanthe said...

nicole ~

It usually takes a little bit to load those widgets, so it might have to do with your internet connection speed ~ I'm sorry you can view them!

Jolanthe