blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, December 3, 2010

50% off Melissa & Doug Toys!!

We love Melissa & Doug toys and today Amazon’s Deal of the Day is a variety Melissa and Doug products!!! They have 50% off a big selection of their toys, so I wanted to pass along some of the deals.

Some great ideas for little ones would be the soft picnic basket food set:

imagea Sandwich Making Set

image

or even the cutting food box!

image

They have a variety of other deals on tot and preschool toys too, so be sure to check out the full page of on sale items here!!

Last week, I signed up for a FREE trial of Amazon Prime and I am in love! Get 2 day shipping for FREE – perfect for all of your holiday shopping. Get more info on Amazon Prime here.

Just wanted to share the deals with you!!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo boo.. I ordered that cutting set last month for a Christmas present.. Thanks for the heads up!

Kristi @ Creative Connections for Kids said...

Thanks for the tip! I've been shopping for food for my preschoolers at school.

Kristi