blank
blank

Compassion

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Introducing ~ Julie

Julie

I’m the Christian mother of two wonderful children (3 and 16 months) and I have now been married five beautiful years to my dear husband. We are a trilingual, multicultural family.

Before having children, I was a third and fourth grade teacher.  A little secret is that I was once pre-med, but God led me to realize that my calling was teaching children. My passion is Montessori, a passion that blossomed once my daughter was born three years ago. We do many hands-on learning activities at home, most of which are Montessori inspired. I am looking forward to sharing many of these with you in the Totally Tots feature: Little Hands-on ABC's and 123's. You can also find me at our learning blog The Adventures of Bear.

Julie Signature Button

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.

April said...

I follow and read The Adventures of Bear. I think this is the first time that I have seen a full face photo of you Julie. Its nice to see the face behind the blog :)