For the month of January the theme at Totally Tots is bears and hibernation. Here are some ideas for you to use this month with your little one to explore the theme up close and personal.
What’s in the Tub?:
- cotton balls (snow)
- paper mache den (directions at Along The Way)
- momma bear and two baby bears (we have the Schleich bears)
- pond cut out of light blue felt with small pebbles hot glued around edge
- orange, brown and yellow fish cut out of felt
- red and blue pompoms (berries)
- river rocks
- small branch
What’s in the Tub? is a feature that focuses on fun sensory tub ideas to go along with the monthly theme at Totally Tots.