blank
blank

Compassion

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Now I Know My ABC's ~ Uu

It's time for some fun Uu activities!!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as the PDF of the cover sheet for your ABC notebook!


Un-brella
by Scott E. Franson

Summary: In this wordless book, a little girl uses her magic umbrella to give her the weather she wants, regardless of what the conditions really are outside.

Uu is for Umbrella



Have LO color the U umbrella sheet and hole punch to add to your alphabet binder. Notice the GIANT raindrops my LO made she was so proud :)

Umbrella Raindrop Count



Print out the Umbrella or hand draw one. Have your LO color it, then cut it out and glue to a piece of construction paper. Hole punch and add to your alphabet binder. Cut out raindrops and place in an envelope and add to binder pocket.

To Play:

Say a number and have your LO add that many raindrops under the umbrella. I cut some construction paper into small squares and wrote a number on each one.

More Umbrella Fun

- Take a walk with your umbrella (even if it isn't raining)

- Buy a plain umbrella and decorate with permanent markers


2 comments:

L2L said...

Hey Totally Tots!!! when you click on the S of the ABC page, it takes you to letter U and not letter S. Tried emailing this but my email wouldn't mail to you guys. Could you let me know when it is fixed, thanks ( I link to your page from my blog)

L2L said...

Wow, I'm getting so close to finally finishing going through the ABCs with Bible Verses I can taste it!! This is what we came up with for the Letter U: understanding is a fountain of life. proverbs 16:22