blank
blank

Compassion

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Celebrating YOUR Tot ~ Last call for June Tots!

Wooops, totally forgot about the birthday reminder post for you guys!!! I will be posting our June Birthday Tots sometime next week, if you'd like your tot to be included, read below...

This is the last call for June Birthday Tots! Does your tot have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th birthday in June? If so...

We need your info by June 6, in order to include your tot in our monthly post, which will be up as soon as this busy Mommy can get it done!!!!

AND, if you have a July Birthday Tot, I will need your info by June 26! I will try to remember to be more timely with my next reminder post!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

ahhh Eli turns 5 this month... we missed him being able to do this! But I can get you Jasper's for July