blank
blank

Compassion

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tot Food ~ What's on Your Tot's Plate?

A new favorite in our house...
I finally found chicken nuggets I can serve without feeling horribly guilty. If you are a Costco shopper, go check these out-you will be amazed at the very simple ingredient list. The 1st ingredient in the breading is actually whole wheat flour!!! No, I know they aren't perfect, but they are easy, we all like them, and they are so much healthier than any other pre-made nugget I have found!

Here's Krash's lunch plate from this day...Frozen peas with shredded cheese on top, Mickey nuggets, all organic: vanilla yogurt, berries, carrots, honey mustard.


Please add any tot-food type links. You can share your tot's plates, share a favorite tot recipe, or share your favorite healthy tot snacks. You are welcome to add your "What's on Your Tot's Plate" link anytime between now and Monday. We will put up a new Mr Linky each
Tuesday. Please link directly to your Tot Food post and provide a link back to Totally Tots!
You can right click and copy the graphic at the top of this post if you would like to use it in your post. You certainly don't have to, but are welcome to.




2 comments:

Goat Gal said...

Hmm I don't have a Tot Food post, but I totally want to check out those nuggets!

Stop by my blog and enter my 100th post celebration giveaway!

Unknown said...

This is my first time to show my tot food! I love looking to see what everybody else has on their tots plates, and hope that I can continue to be as creative as everyone else. I sure do notice my son eating better when I am creative with his food. Thanks everyone for all the great posts and ideas!