It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
Rooster Can’t Cock-a-Doodle-Doo by Karen Rostoker-Gruber
Summary: Rooster has a sore throat and can’t wake up the farmer! He needs help from all of the other animals to get his job done.
What You’ll Need:
- light brown, dark brown, red and orange foam sheets
- wiggly eye
How to Make the ‘r’ rooster:
- Cut lowercase letter r from the dark brown foam sheet. We used a piece that was 2” x 2” in size.
- Cut tail feathers for the rooster from the remaining dark brown and light brown foam. Glue/tape the tail feathers onto the letter.
- Cut a beak from the orange foam sheet and glue/tape it onto the front of the r.
- Cut a comb for the rooster from the red foam. Glue/tape the comb onto the top for the rooster.
- Add a wiggly eye to finish your rooster!