It's time for some fun alphabet crafts!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as all the fun crafty letters we have been working on. Be sure to check it out!
Summary: Squirrel needs to get ready for winter!! Follow along as he collects nuts and berries and prepares for the season ahead.
What You’ll Need:
- light and brown foam sheet
- wiggly eye
- black sharpie
How to Make the ‘s’ squirrel:
- Cut the lowercase ‘s’ from a 2” x 2” piece of dark brown foam.
- Cut the body of the squirrel out of light brown foam. Use the sharpie to draw a nose and legs on the squirrel. You can also use this scan to trace a body.
- Cut an acorn out of light brown foam and a top for the acorn out of the dark brown foam.
- Glue/tape the tail onto the squirrel.
- Glue/tape the acorn together and glue it in the squirrel’s paws.
- Add a wiggly eye.