blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, September 25, 2009

Terrific Tot Sites ~ Tot School Highlights

Every Sunday Carisa hosts a feature on her other blog called Tot School. If you are one who doesn't know that, you can go here to read more about it!

This week I'd like to introduce you to RockerMom from Spinner's End Nursery School and her son, RockerTot. He is currently 27 months old and his mom is a work-from-home mom who manages to fit in some great learning time with her son!



RockerMom has a great variety of activities that she does with her son. From weighing and measuring...{which reminded me to pull my scales out!!!}...



...Everyday learning through building and playing....



...to practicing fine motor skills and patterns through a simple game....



RockerMom has some wonderful ideas and shows so much of their week through the lens of her camera ~ and I love how she divides out her posts {NatureTot ~ Exploring the World; ApprenticeTot ~ Basic Life Skills; ScholarTot ~ Planned Tot School Activities, and more}. Be sure to stop by Spinner's End Nursery School and see what they are up to!

Hope you enjoy this Terrific Tot Site! To see more featured sites, click here!


5 comments:

Paula said...

We love RockerMom too! I would love to attend nursery school there and I'm well above toddler age. Thanks for featuring such an awesome mom.

TheLab said...

Thanks for featuring her blog! As I am just beginning to plan ideas for Tot School, I'm now following her blog as well for ideas (and visuals). This REALLY helps!

Kate said...

Where did you get that toy scale? I'd love to get one for my daughter!

RockerMom said...

Kate, I got the balance scale at Rainbow Resource Center.

Thanks for featuring our little blog. We have so much fun with our Tot School.

Susan said...

Great choice ~ it's been a favorite of mine for awhile!!