blank
blank

Compassion

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Curious George Goes to the Beach ~ Handprint Crabs and Handprint Fish

Photobucket 

george

Curious George Goes to the Beach

Margaret & H.A. Rey

Summary: One hot summer day, George and the man with the yellow hat go to the beach. What fun George has at the beach! What fun he has feeding the seagulls! It's fun, that is, until they fly away with something valuable and George must find a clever way to save the day.

Last week I shared the beach mural that the boys worked on. This week I would like to share some of the fun things that we added to our mural: handprint crabs, handprint fish, and seaweed with Do-A-Dot markers. The boys also drew in people, a sand castle, sea gulls, a stingray, a cooler of food and I added the umbrella.

Supplies:

 

How to Make a Handprint Crab and Fish

IMG_1785

IMG_1792

IMG_1795

Sand castle (it’s there I promise it’s yellow)

IMG_1788IMG_1794

People, sting ray, etc

IMG_1786IMG_1789IMG_1790

Finished product (which is now hanging in the dinning room)

IMG_1796

Don’t miss the rest of the Beach Theme ideas that we will be sharing at Totally Tots!! I’ll be sharing more in the next two weeks, so stay tuned.

LaToya

3 comments:

Miss Courtney said...

Love the crab. 

LaToya {Christian Momma} said...

 Thanks. I think that was my son's favorite thing too!

Stephanie said...

Hello fellow blogger!!! I just nominated you for the Sunshine Award!  Have a wonderful  day!!!
Stephanie