It's time for some fun Bb activities!!! We hope you enjoy these! If you are new, you can visit our ABC webpage to find links to any other letters we have done, letters (with books listed) coming up, as well as the PDF of the cover sheet for your ABC notebook!
Clifford Counts Bubbles by Norman Bridwell
and Blue's Buttons by Traci Paige Johnson
- B printout or hand drawn Bb's
- Bubble Paint (blue food coloring in bubble solution, place in a bowl and blow bubbles with a straw)
- Construction Paper
- Hole Punch
- Printout the letter Bb's or hand draw them
- Cover with your blown bubble paint (you blow the bubbles LO places the Bb's on top)
- Let dry
- Cut out and glue to blue construction paper
- Glue Buttons to the Bb's and let dry
- Punch holes in your Bb page and add it to your homemade ABC notebook
We're Going on a Bear Hunt
Bear hunt reader...
- Going on a Bear Hunt Printables
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils
- Stapler or glue
- Construction Paper
- Printout the Going On A bear Hunt reader and Color
- Cut out the pages and attach the grass and cave
- Assemble the pages after the items dry
- Staple in order and attach to a piece of construction paper ( I used blue so both Bb pages are blue, both Aa pages are red)
Now you can read the fun book anytime you want! We colored the pages together so mommy, big sis, and my LO helped make the book!
** For some added fun after reading the book go on a real Bear hunt: hide a Stuffed Bear before reading the book and get out the flashlights and go search for a bear! **
More Bb fun:
- Play with Blocks
- Bake some Banana Bread
- Do Teddy Bear Teddy Bear action play
- Play with stuffed Bears
- Read Books
- Eat Teddy Grahams while going on a Bear Hunt!
- Banana B with a special banana treat
Also if your LO's are like my LO obsessed with all things Bears here are more sites for some great Bear activities:
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See Tot Book
- Making Learning Fun: Bears
- Preschool Express: Bears (teddy bear action play is at the bottom of the page)
- Visit my blog for more Bb ideas!