Books to read...
Dinosaur Roar by, Paul Stickland
Ten Terrible Dinosaurs by, Paul Stickland
Dinosaur Stomp Dd's...
- Place small amount of paint on a paper plate and place dinosaur in the paint
- Have LO stomp the dinosaur all over the Dd's so you have dinosaur track Dd's
- Let dry, while drying let LO color small dinosaur
- Cut out both and glue to construction paper
- Dinosaur Printout (click: Games & Activities, then Make Mobile...just print pages 3 - 6)
- 8 craft sticks
- construction paper ( 2 different colors)
- Print out pages 3 - 6 and cut out
- Attach each dinosaur to a craft stick with a staple
- Cut 1 piece of construction paper in half and fold in half again to make an envelope and staple shut
- Place you dinosaur stick puppets in and your ready to play!
- Hole Punch BOTH Dd pages and add to your Alphabet Book!
More Dd fun:
- Use the Dinosaur printouts from Dinosaur track Dd's to make the different games
- Use the Dd printout for Dinosaur Tracks Dd to make a puzzle cut in several pieces and let your LO put back together or have them glue them back together
- Eat Carrots with Ranch Dip
- Act like Dd animals: Dog, Duck, Dinosaur, Deer, Dragon etc...
- Make Dots with qtips and paint or use paint dobbers (Dot Paint)
- Make Dino's out fof Play Doh...visit Carisa's blog to see her Land Before Time Activity Pack!