blank
blank

Compassion

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Celebrating YOUR Tot ~ August

Praise God for the lives of these precious tots! If you'd like to wish any of these August Tots a Happy Birthday, just click on their photo or the text link to their Mommy's blog!


Welcome to TOThood...
these little ones are turning 1 year old this month!

Happy Birthday John!
Happy Birthday Little A




Happy 3rd Birthday...

these tots are celebrating 3 years of life this month

Happy Birthday Matthew!
Happy Birthday Talon!


Moving on Up...
these tots will be turning 4 this month!

Happy Birthday Ben!
Happy Birthday Brett
Happy Birthday Eli!


Does your tot have a September birthday?
Click here to learn how to send in your info to have your tot featured in our monthly Celebrating YOUR Tots post!

**as our Bday lists grow longer, I am bound to make a mistake :) Please email me to let me now if I linked you wrong, forgot to link to your blog, or got something else wrong-I will fix it ASAP!


No comments: