blank
blank

Compassion

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Now I Know My ABC's ~ Review K-O

Can you believe it is already time for another review? We are more then half way through the alphabet! Next week we'll return with the letter Pp, but here are a few more ideas for the letters Kk through Oo.

Letter Kk



MoziEsme - Key Impressions and Paper Plate Kite and more Kk fun

Letter Ll



MoziEsme - Lacing and Lacy Lines and more Ll fun

Letter Mm



Superheros and Princesses - fun with the Mouse Count book



MoziEsme - Me Art and Moon Craft and more Mm fun

Letter Nn



MoziEsme - Nest and Noodles on Newspaper and more Nn fun

Superheros and Princesses - a super cute Noah's Ark craft

Letter Oo



MoziEsme - Olympic Torch and Orange Oo's along with more Oo fun

1+1+1=1 - Ocean Animals Tot Book

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we are done with the weekly alphabet post what would you like to see? Lesson Plans? Colors,Shapes and Numbers? Homemade book series like the alphabet one your making now? If you have ideas, please let me know and I'll start brainstorming. We have many months before we are ready to decide but it would be great to hear what you would like to see next!

2 comments:

Madonna said...

I think creating a number book would be fun. 1, 2, 3...count with me. Although, colors and shapes would be good too. Maybe you can switch it up. Work on numbers for a few weeks (1-5) then do colors, then come back to number (6-10) and then do shapes. Can't wait to see what you decide. I just found your site recently and will be starting the "now i know my ABCs" next week with the introduction. I haven't decided if I am going to start where you are or start at the beginning of the alphabet once I get into the letters. Any suggestions?

L2L said...

Whew, a review week, just what I needed. I think we caught summer fever and need to catch up. I have heard that it is a good idea to introduce the letters in your child's name first but I've always started with A and watched as my kiddos connected the ABC song to the letters they see, hope this helps!!!