blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, August 17, 2009

Crafty Corner ~ Transportation

Airplanes


Trains


Cars


Buses





Trucks


Other...

A few other links for you...

Not crafts but oh so cute...


~Muffin Tin Monday Transportation Theme

~Transportation Theme post from Mind Games

~From Michelle at Delightful Learning...

Prayer Train

When I pray with my little ones, I ask them if they want to be the engine or the caboose. The engine begins the prayer and the caboose closes the prayer. If I am praying with more than one, I add a coal car or passenger car. {we vary the types of trains we pray, lol} It is a great way to encourage little ones to take an active part in learning how to pray together. And they love being different parts of the train. :-)

Do you have a transportation craft on your blog? Email me (CarisaAtTotallyTots@gmail (dot) com) so I can add it here!

1 comment:

Michelle Gibson said...

Fun to see all the neat transportation crafts! Will be book marking this for sure! :-)