blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, September 10, 2010

In My Heart ~ Psalm 34:10 “The Good Song”

The Good Song {Psalm 34:10} is #7 from Seeds of Courage, image

Full Page Verse Printable… image

Verse Mini Book {which could also be cut into mini flash cards to have kids put the verse in order}… image

Copy Work Tracers {print & cursive} image

Copy Work Sheets… image

Full Verse Coloring Pages… image

Seeds Family Worship printables here!

Visit the main Seeds Family Worship Printables page here.

Visit Seeds Family Worship to learn more about their ministry here!

Simple verse cards from Seeds, and also a verse memorization checklist can be found here on their site!

image

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I LOVE these printables you have made. I have downloaded the other 6 already. I found out about Seeds family worship from OhAmanda.com a few months ago and now my church is using the Courage CD as part of our worship and memory verse time in sunday school! My girls (4&5) love the mini books...my oldest carries them around in her purse. Thanks!

alicia said...

I look on my google reader everyday just to see if the next one has been made. I have loved your printables and the songs have been so uplifting. We are singing every morning to start our homeschool time! Thank you sooooooooo much! You are so appreciated!