blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, August 26, 2011

Get Read with God ~ Mercy

Get_Real_with_God

Oh how I need His mercy! Maybe it’s just my age, but the older I get the more aware I become to what a gift mercy is. I am so undeserving, so unqualified. A wretch. But God in his infinite ability to love overwhelms me with his goodness, envelopes me in peace and washes me clean.

"The Steadfast Love of the Lord NEVER ceases, His Mercy NEVER comes to an end. They are NEW EVERY MORNING! Great is His Faithfulness!"

Lamentations 3:22-23

Just like when you put your children to bed after a long, hard day...seeing them sleeping sweetly, so peaceful, renewing your love for them, so is the Father to his children. Isn't it something to think that Lord may in fact love to see his children sleeping sweetly also-not fighting, not striving, not worrying? He sees our vulnerability, our need for Him and once again His LOVE towards us is renewed. Great is HIS faithfulness!

Basking in His Mercy,

No comments: