Sweetpea (age 39 mos) loves playing with play-doh. Sometimes I buy it, but I prefer making it with this kool-aid playdoh recipe. It is really easy to make, and lasts for quite awhile if stored properly. Just give the kids this playdoh, some cookie cutters, a rolling pin, and you have hours of fun. One other helpful tip: if your kids happen to get it wet just knead some more flour into it. I did this last week when my son tried to make a lake. This recipe came from: DLTK
• 1 1/4 cup flour
• 1/4 cup salt
• 1 pkg unsweetened Kool-aid (just the dry koolaid, don't mix it into juice)
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and kool-aid.
2. Stir in water and oil
3. Knead with hands for about 5 minutes.
4. Store in ziploc bag for up to 2 months.
5. Use like playdough.
6. Smells wonderful and takes on the color of the koolaid.
This Crafty Corner post was written by Abbie, you can visit her at her blog, Second Star to the Right and Straight on Till Morning. Thanks Abbie for sharing this great craft idea!