blank
blank

Compassion

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Did You Know ~ Breaking Free!


Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. 2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—
His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:1-2




We are going to change things up a bit and talk directly to you Mom's and Dad's out there reading our blog.

Why? Because we care about you too! We know that the way to raise happy and healthy children, is by helping to teach you how to stay healthy too!

I (Jill) want to teach you all about the importance of learning all you can about the health of your digestive tract and keeping your body alkaline.

You will learn about the healing power of water, salt, wheatgrass, psyllium husks and why we need to clean out years of toxins trapped inside of our bodies!

How do you know if it is time to clean the inside of your body?

It is time to free your body from accumulated toxins, parasites and other waste materials if you experience one or more of the following:




  • Frequent fatigue and low energy

  • Flatulence, gas & bloating
  • Excess weight

  • Food sensitivities and allergies

  • Impaired digestion

  • Irritability, mood swings

  • Trouble sleeping

  • Bad breath & foul-smelling stools
  • Parasites in stool

  • Frequent colds and illness Recurring headaches

  • Chronic constipation

  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

  • Protruding belly pooch

  • Powerful food cravings

  • Skin problems, rashes, etc.

  • Metallic taste in mouth
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Yeast Infections

After meeting 100's of people at my seminars and health talks I saw one common thing over and over again - our country would be much healthier if we all cared about the appearance of our digestive tract as much as we do our exterior. I have joked that it would have been really amazing if God made it possible for people to look inside their bodies and see for themselves the damage they are doing day in and day out by the food choices they make and the lack of water they drink daily.



If we spent half as much time looking at what we eat like as do in a mirror each day our country would not be one of the top three obese countries with the most health challenges. How we look and feel all depends on the health of our digestive tract. Over the next week or so I will begin discussing the importance of cleansing, why and when to cleanse, as well as, how to do a cleanse safely.



I am praying on when to begin a community cleanse. If you are interested in joining and feel you are ready to surrender your health to the LORD and watch Him cleanse you from the inside out - please email me or leave a comment here.

Sign up to follow my book blog, because you won't want to miss out on learning each step necessary to Breaking Free and enjoying a healthy life! Invite your friends to follow along too, so that you will have others to encourage you along this amazing journey!

“The secret to great health can be described in these words: Cleanse the Inside of Your Body and Your Mind!"

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Im interested in learning more about this!

Unknown said...

My husband and I are finishing day 18 of a 20 day cleanse, through the bible study The Lord's Table. I can't believe HOW MUCH BETTER I feel. i have more energy, no farts!, my belly pooch is gone, and i have lost 16 lbs. Best yet, i have done it to honor God. Great post! Cleanses are great!

Mommyto3cuties said...

I am excited to hear more about what you have to say! I have wanted to do a cleanse for some time now and just wasn't sure what the best way was to go about it. I would definitely be interested in a community cleanse!
You mentioned keeping your body alkaline. obviously eating the right foods is the most significant way to achieve this, however I have a suggestion of something else that might aid the body in getting rid of excess acidity: wearing a hazelwood necklace! I know it sounds weird but the wood is an alkaline wood and as it seeks to balance out its Ph levels, it absorbs excess acidity through the skin as it's being worn. It's well known to Native Americans who have been using it for centuries to help with their babies' teething pains (apparently much of the pain associated with teething is caused by acidity which is why many children get diaper rashes when they are teething because their bowel movements are overly acidic!)
We personally discovered them a bit over a year ago when my friend recommended it for my youngest daughter who was plagued by eczema. i was skeptical but I bought one for her to try anyway. Within 2 weeks of her wearing it, her eczema had completely vanished! We couldn't believe it! And the crazy pat is that it only comes back when the wood has absorbed all it can and reached saturation and then it goes a way again when I replace her necklace. I really felt that these products needed to be more known to the public here (these necklaces are made in Canada and commonly sold in drugstores there, but are basically unknown here) so I created a website and started telling people about them. Though it is a for profit business, I'm not out to promote it because I want to make money (frankly it only provides a tiny fraction of of our family's monthly income (I'm a homeschooling mom of 3)), I truly want other people to benefit from it as I have. I regularly receive emails stating that it is the only thing that has helped heal many people's eczema and that it enables people with bad acid reflux or heartburn to deal with their ailments without harsh drugs, etc.
since you mentioned alkalizing our bodies, I just thought I'd mention this may be another way to help the process along. Sorry for the rant..hope it can be helpful to someone.
If anyone wants to learn more, my website is www.hazelaid.com

Again, can't wait for the rest of your series!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting comments everyone!

If you want to read the series and all that I am teaching - you have to visit www.breakingfreetruths.blogspot.com.

I look forward to sharing it with all of you!

I have yet to hear about the wood necklaces. That is an interesting bit of information, however, it is most important to alkalize from the inside not the outside of our bodies to truly heal what is causing the skin issues in the first place - thus them coming back once the necklace is full of acids. They can only do one piece - but our bodies must cleanse from the inside to make a permanent difference!

Blessings and in Christs love,
Jill

Mikki said...

I am in! I need to give my struggles with food/moderation over to God and have struggled with it most of my life.

Blessings,
Mikki
www.funder5.blogspot.com
miksadie@suddenlink.net