Am is 30 months and as full of energy as any toddler. She is an only child who enjoys dressing up with her hats and mum's shoes. She has a love for numbers and letters, often twisting and standing in her high chair to reach the alphabet poster on the wall. She adores playgrounds, climbing up to the top as quickly as she can despite how high it might be. Of course she's learned to navigate cell phones now- turning them on and hitting numbers at every opportunity. You can't drink soda or eat candy without a hand reaching out plaintively and puppy dog eyes turning in your direction. All in all she's a very normal, loving young babe- the joy of her mother's life. ^__^
Her Top Ten Tot School Tools...
2. Double Sided Chalkboard/Whiteboard Easel
3. Parent's Tubby Tug Fishing Boat Bath Toy
4. Recorder - Instrument
5. Toy Trains
6. Fisher Price Rock, Roll 'N Ride Trike
7. Wooden ABC Blocks
8. Homemade Ball Pit (Balls in a Sliding Under Bed Storage Box)
9. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
Her Favorite DVDs/TV Shows...
1. Dora the Explorer
2. The Imagination Movers
3. 3, 2, 1 Penguins
4. Sesame Street
Her Favorite Books...
1. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
2. Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book! by Dr. Seuss
3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.
4. Happy Baby Animals by Roger Priddy
5. Mr Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss
Am's Mommy blogs at... Spiffy Spotlights