blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, March 13, 2009

Bible Bites ~ LOVE

I got an email from a reader today, she included in her email photos of how she used February's LOVE printables and theme in her home. I thought her photos and ideas were SO cute I just had to share!
Here's what she told me: "We use 1 Corinthians 13 as part of the formation for our house rules. The lesson came just when I was debating how to better teach the rules to our children. We hand out a flower when someone acts out in LOVE to encourage good behaviour. "
How cute is that? What a great idea, thanks Erna for sharing it with me and allowing me to share your great idea on the blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is soo cute!!!

Unknown said...

awwww!! So cute! Great idea..

Guest said...

Where are these printables? 

Jolanthe said...

you can find them on this page here: http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/LoveTotPack.html

Sorry that it wasn't linked!! :)