blank
blank

Compassion

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crafty Corner ~ Mixing Colors

I have been teaching the kids how to mix secondary colors. Last week we did this project... I sprayed shaving creme into three ziplock bags, then added yellow/blue, blue/red, and yellow/red. The kids squished them to make green, purple, and orange.After the colors were mixed we dumped the shaving creme into a pan and swirled it around. Next the kids took white card stock and laid it on the mixture.I then wiped the creme off with a napkin, and this is the finished product.
This Crafty Corner post was written by Abbie, you can visit her at her blog, Second Star to the Right and Straight on Till Morning. Thanks Abbie for sharing this great craft idea!

3 comments:

Goat Gal said...

Very cool paint technique!

teachmama said...

wow! This is so cool! I cannot wait to do this with my little ones!

Melissa said...

That looks like fun! We'll try it soon. Thanks!