blank
blank

Compassion

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Simply Made ~ I AM Printables

Each week during the month of March, Laura will be sharing with us ideas for teaching our tots about Jesus, through his I AM statements from the Bible. If you read week 1 this morning, you saw she recommends putting up another poster this month to help your tot!

We enjoyed our Love poster last month and are looking forward to creating this one also! I wanted to share with you some simple graphics that I made for my kids, in case you'd like to use them too. You can click over to the Totally Tots download page to get the PDF of the images for your poster... Laura also gives other suggestions of neat things to add to your poster each week, we all should have some pretty neat looking posters by the end of the month!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks so much for what you guys are doing. This is AWESOME! I printed out this PDF and made our I AM poster today. We also made some bread which my little one loved!

Thanks again and keep it coming.

In Him,
Beth