blank
blank

Compassion

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tot Food ~ What's on YOUR Tot's Plate?

It's time to begin! I hope you will enjoy our new weekly feature *What's on YOUR Tot's Plate?* if you'd like to join up, please write a post on your own blog and link to Mr. Linky below!

You can just share the photos, or also share any info about what was on the plate (did your tot like it, what was it, how to make it, etc.). If you missed our examples last week, you can see them here. I hope to begin sharing our plates soon, but I am not much of a lunch-maker right now in these last weeks of pregnancy!

You can ONLY link to the weekly Mr Linky if you write a post exclusively for this, link to that exact post (not your homepage), and provide a link back to Totally Tots in your post. I hate to be a meanie-but we gotta have rules or it won't work! If you have any questions, let me know. If you need help with how to do a direct link, go here and scroll down to see a photo-tutorial (just ignore the Tot School part). You are welcome to add your "What's on Your Tot's Plate" link anytime between now and Friday. We will put up a new Mr Linky each Saturday.

You can right click and copy the graphic at the top of this post if you would like to use it in your post. You certainly don't have to, but are welcome to.




4 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

I think I'm crazy, but I can't find Mr. Linky, but my post is up and ready to go! :)

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

This is really a great idea. This is one area I have so much trouble with. We have plenty of beautiful fresh produce and healthy foods but I always end up with "fast foods" (i.e frozen chix, pbj's, mac & cheese etc.) I lack the putting it all together gene I guess. Seeing these posts really helps me to figure out how to do that. I have a few food pots on my blog but I am not linking with mr linky because I would look totally lame! :)

I would LOVE it if people would share recipes for some of the foods as well.

Amber said...

Thank you for the new feature! All moms- especially stay-at-home, homeschooling ones- love new ideas for what to feed our kids. I have 2 preschoolers. One eats well and the other did until he had some medical issues as a toddler. We are always open to new, fresh ideas and ways of thinking about feeding our kids.

The girl who painted trees said...

I love this feature. It's always a challenge to figure out what to try to feed Bear. I like being able to see what other moms are feeding their LO's.