blank
blank

Compassion

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Crafty Corner ~ Wooly Sheep

This last week's I Am verse for Bible Bites was John 10:11 - "I am the Good Shepherd." To go along with the verse we made this cute little sheep craft that I found at Kids Craft Weekly a little while ago.



You need very few supplies (which more than likely you already have on hand): a toilet paper roll, 4 q-tips, scotch tape, white glue, a brown pipe cleaner, some tissue paper and cotton balls. I did the base part of the sheep, but Kaleb (27 mos) was more than happy to help out by dipping the cotton balls in the glue and creating his little sheep.



You can find the full instructions for this little wooly sheep here, but just wanted to pass along this fun idea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Thanks for the idea ;)

Keri said...

adorable! i love this blog so much i nominated you all for the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award- check out my blog for the details!! congrats!!!

http://thehometeacher.blogspot.com/