blank
blank

Compassion

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Introducing a New Writer and a New Feature!

We are so excited to welcome Shannon on board here at Totally Tots! You can read more about her here in our Behind the Scenes team bios. I am sure many of you already *know her* from her great blog, Teaching Tinytots.
As the votes came in (and are still coming in) it seems my gut was right in predicting what you all would like to see added! I am so thankful because Shannon is the perfect fit for this feature and is very excited to share her ideas and love for books through...

Photobucket

Stay tuned for her first book feature which will be posted soon!

4 comments:

Gabriele said...

Congrats Shannon!!

CristyLynn said...

I am very excited about this! I'm making my lists for all the books that I'm going to raid the libraries for when we're in the States this summer!

Unknown said...

She is reading one of our favorite books!

Oh is that a fun book to read and so are the others in that series!!!

Nice to meet you Shannon! Welcome!

Blessings,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Welcome! We are bookworms, so that's great!