blank
blank

Compassion

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crafty Corner ~ R is for Rainbow

We did a lot of crafts the last couple of weeks. I found the rainbow theme to be easy to incorporate crafting. I got the idea for this craft at No Time for Flash Cards. I really enjoy browsing many blogs to get inspiration, and then adapt what I find to what I have.

R is for rainbow. I really liked this one. We used the same strips of construction paper that I had cut last week. I drew an R on white paper and covered it with glue.
Then the kids laid the strips across it in rainbow order.When they were done I cut the R's out, and the kids glued them onto Black paper.
Of course Sweetpea (age 40 mos) had to add glitter ;)

This Crafty Corner post was written by Abbie, you can visit her at her blog, Second Star to the Right and Straight on Till Morning. Thanks Abbie for sharing this great craft idea!

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

Oh this is a great idea! thanks so much!