blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, March 23, 2009

Giggle Time

I heard Zorro get into the fridge, I forgot to put the lock on it, so I dashed in from the other room yelling, "STOP!" because I knew he was up to something naughty. Sure enough, as soon as I rounded the corner I see him holding a carton of eggs, and not just any carton of eggs, one of those triple row cartons from Costco. I kept yelling, "STOP, NO, PUT THEM BACK!" but instead he just looked at me.....dropped them....on purpose.I guess that's what I get for a toddler, "No."

He won.
This Giggle Time post was written by Kristiana, you can visit her at her blog, K, @ Heart.

4 comments:

kelli said...

today is my oldest b-day and I have found memories (now) of a very similar situation! You have to love his expression as the egg drips down! What a cutie!

Bobbi & Noe said...

I can't stop laughing! I share in your pain!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Thanks for featuring Zorro! What a great way to wake up. :)

Melissa Irvin said...

That is too funny! I'm just lucky that my little one hasn't been able to open the fridge by his self yet!